Thursday, February 9, 2012

Swapping blogs with Ashley at Flats to Flip Flops today!

Hi Everyone! This is Ashley from over at flats to flip flops! I am “momma” to two sweet kiddos, a mischievous boy age 4, and a sassy gal age 18 months. Over at flats to flip flops I share thoughts on fashion and life as a  mom to two young kiddos! So stop by and check it out! 

A big THANK YOU to Laura for letting me guest post on her awesome blog!

Since we are getting close to Valentine's Day, Laura and I thought it would be fun for me to share my Fashion "Love's"!
So in honor of that big romantic or cheesy(depending on which way you sway) day, here are a few of items I am loving right now!

 1. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio.  I am seriously LOVING this eyeshadow!  Don't know about you, but I struggle in the make up department.  This eye shadow takes out all the guesswork of applying your eyeshadow.  It tells you exactly what color and where to put it...no brain cells required!  Yipee!  I own it in about 4 different palettes.  You can get it at your local Walgreens store for $2.99(and super cheap too)!



 2.  TOMS.  Who doesn't love TOMS?  They are super comfy, they come in a whole bunch of colors and fabrics AND for every shoe you buy, TOMS gives a new pair of shoes to a child in need!  How awesome is that?  Plus they make Tiny TOMS, how cute are they?  Adult TOMS range from $48-$54 and Tiny TOMS are $29.



3.  STRIPES.   If you look back through my blog, you know this girl loves her some stripes.  Especially blue and white.  There is something so classic and timeless about a blue and white stripe.(Blue/White Striped Shirt-Old Navy), Striped Cardigan(LuLu Bella's-Local Boutique)



4.  MAXI SKIRTS.   I cannot get enough of Maxi Skirts this year!  You can wear them in EVERY season and they are a great piece to transition from season to season.  I also love how comfy Maxi Skirts are, seriously, it's like wearing PJ's all day long, except you look pulled together and fabulous!   And apparently my stripe obsession has followed me into the Maxi Skirt world as well! Striped Maxi(Boheme Boutique), Gray Maxi (shopruche.com  $34.99).

Those are a few things I am LOVING right now!  And any of these would make great Valentine's Day gifts(hubby's are you reading this? wink, wink, nudge, nudge)! 
Thanks again to Laura and hope to see you guys over at my little corner of the world soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...