Saturday, February 18, 2012

Now Accepting March Sponsors

I can't believe February is almost over. This was a month full of SO many unforgettable memories. I've made countless new friends. You guys are are so awesome! With that being said, I have A LOT of plans for March and I'd love you to be a part of it! 

I've officially gotten organized! WOOT! In March I'm sponsoring Casey Leigh and The Shine Project to name a few. This will defiantly drive a lot of new readers to my loyal sponsors. I have created a new sponsor page that you can find out all the detailed options for here.

So who's ready for an amazing March? I know I sure am!
I have a lot of new link ups scheduled and group giveaways planned.
Remember its first come first serve and I have limited spaces available. 
green velvet cupcake
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR MARCH 2012!


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...