Thursday, February 2, 2012

33 While 33

Guess what shirt I'm wearing today?
That's right... Today's my 33rd birthday! Woot! 
To celebrate I've come up with list of 33 things I would like to accomplish while 33.
My goal is on the 2nd of every month to re-post this list with the 
things I've completed crossed out. By the time 02/02/2013 rolls around, 
I want everything done. Think I can do it?

  1. Read the entire bible
  2. Learn to play the piano
  3. Get a tattoo
  4. Get my pre-pregnancy body back {or better!}
  5. Be the photographer at a wedding
  6. Travel out of state
  7. Wear red lipstick
  8. Get a professional makeover
  9. Design my own tattoo
  10. Go on a star gazing date
  11. Have a romantic night picnic
  12. Get a white ink tattoo
  13. Set up a lemonade stand with my daughters
  14. Lean to make my mother-in-laws amazing Thanksgiving stuffing
  15. Visit Hersey's Chocolate Factory in Pennsylvania
  16. Have a snowball fight
  17. Get a Mac
  18. Lean to speak fluent Spanish
  19. Ride in a hot air balloon
  20. Go on a shopping spree
  21. Dance in the rain with my love
  22. Go camping
  23. Mountain bike out of state
  24. Play tennis again
  25. Bungee Jump
  26. Take dance lessons
  27. Ride a train
  28. Make a difference in at least one persons life
  29. Donate blood
  30. Go to a concert
  31. Ride a cable car in San Francisco
  32. Volunteer at a local shelter or food bank
  33. Make a quilt
I've made a realistic list, right? Things I can complete, if I give it everything I've got. In between working full time, being "mom", and a photographer. 

What is one thing you have had on your "to-do" list forever but never accomplished? I would love to know! Comment below.

Wish me luck!




11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!
    Great list!
    I have a 32 while 32 one... I should check in on it to see if I've reached any of my goals!
    The one thing I always have on my to-do list but have never done is donate blood! Oh, and find the perfect shade of red lipstick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you and best wishes for a fabulous year! I am dying for a white ink tattoo.
    I live about an hour away from the Chocolate Factory, it is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love your 33x33 list, there are some great goals on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Wow...what a list! I am 33 about to be 34 in June and realizing time is going by too fast! Have a wonderful, blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Woman! Don't make me cry. I'm very emotional today. Love you and I'm so glad God has blessed me with you in my life.

      Delete
  6. I agree with Melisah! You make a difference in people's lives daily :) you have definitely made a huge difference in my life :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww.... Thanks Becky! And you in mine. My heart will always hold a speical place for you.

      Delete
  7. Hi Laura - thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Your blog is amazing! I was reading your list and it's a completely do-able one. I think I've done about 1/2 of them and if I can do it, you for sure can! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...