Friday, February 10, 2012

Insta Friday.... What a week!

I love challenging weeks! This week was defiantly one of them.
Nothing bad, just jam packed with SO much to get done but at the end of the day, SUPER FUN!

Last week was my birthday and my hubby bought me this amazing beautiful chair for our living room. We ended up going to Pier1 to accessorise with a pillow and came home with a new chandelier and these stunning porcelain balls that spell "I do". Love him!
 I'm still working on the Feb Photo A Day Challenge. I'm proud of myself, I actually haven't missed a day yet. Nothing this week was to exciting but I did just love this yummy dinner picture. Everyone had these awesome homemade meals. Mine, Carl's Jr. Don't hate.
 This week was spirit week at our Charlie (our youngest daughter) school.
This was her "80's" Day outfit. She rocked it!
 Culture Day. Yes, she went as a Mexican.
 Crazy Hair Day... Now this was fun but very difficult. Ice Cream Cone Head!
We'll find out today if she won {she things she did}.
 School Spirit Day! I broke out the face paint and wrapped her hair in star garland.
 Lastly, we've been needing some much needed family time. Sounds funny because if you know us, we're always together. Never apart. But we're always so busy running here and there. We needed time to just sit down and take a breather. We decided to make Thursday nights our official movie night. Last night we watched Real Steel. It was pretty good.
Friday Link Up's
life rearranged

Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


3 comments:

  1. School spirit days were always so much fun. Your daughter is lucky to have a creative mom. My mom is a self proclaimed craft-mutant. That chair is really cute! You must have a thoughtful husband. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chair! Such an awesome colour! I also really love the ice cream hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie is sooo pretty!! I love her 80's look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...