Friday, February 24, 2012

{Guest Post} Colleen @ Soundtrack To I Do

I can't believe it. Someone pinch me! I have Colleen from Soundtrack to I Do guest posting on my blog today. I'm so excited I could do a cartwheel. Really!

What girl doesn't dream about her wedding from the time she's dancing while standing on her daddy's shoes? And even after your married, {with Pinterest}, you can create your dream wedding even if its only on your pin boards. Colleen has this elegant blog that specializes in music. She can explain it much better. Take it away Colleen....

Hello there! I'm Colleen, I'm a friend of Laura's, and I write a wedding blog called Soundtrack To I Do. We focus on helping brides (and grooms!) choose the music for their wedding day, and also provide general wedding inspiration. I'm so happy to be here with you all today!

As a wedding blogger, one of my favorite things to do is make inspiration boards. I'm very excited that Spring is almost here! (I may be jumping the gun a little, but here in California the weather is already warming up!) So I created some inspiration boards representing the things I love best about spring. They are: spring weddings (well that was just a given, considering my blog), pastel colors, (so pretty!), Easter (Jesus rose from the dead, which is the best news ever... literally. Plus candy and treats!!), and... wait for it... baby animals! Because who doesn't love them?

I hope you guys enjoy these boards, and that they make you as excited as I am that Spring is just around the corner! Thanks for having me Laura!!

Spring wedding board: Top left: Style Me Pretty Top Right: Style Me Pretty Middle: Martha Stewart Weddings Bottom Left: Hey Gorgeous Events Bottom Right: Jodi Miller Photography

Pin It

She is so creative!

I was even blessed with the opportunity to be featured on her blog TWICE for my photography. One as a spotlight on my new photography business which you can read by clicking here. The other was my first engagement session. Check it out here.

Soundtrack To I Do
Blog   |   Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Pinterest

Colleen please come back and post anytime. You're fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful pictures, royal daughter sent me love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan for visiting! I love new followers. Let me know if you want to link up together in March. I still have a few large $5 ad spaces available.
      http://our-reflection.blogspot.com/p/sponsor-advertise.html

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!
    Royal Daughter sent me over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Laura! thanks for stopping by my photoblog
    Congrats on your photography business ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    I'm visiting from Royal Daughter. Those pictures make me want to have another wedding! Beautiful.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...