Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fall Mini Sessions


If you didn't know, beside the person behind this blog or mommy, I'm a lifestyle photographer. You can visit me at Laura Hernandez Photography. In case you live near the California Central Coast, you may want to jump on this opportunity.

It's that time of year again! Can you believe it? Mini session are a day full of 30 minute sessions. They're perfect to get your holiday photo done or just fit in a quick session for you and your loved ones. Space is limited and also require a $100 via cash or check to hold your space. Sessions will only be booked via email on a first come, first serve base so email me your preferred time at momsgonnasnap@gmail.com to reserve your spot!

When: October 13th from 1PM-6PM

For more detailed information, visit my photography website HERE.

**Mini sessions are ideal for groups of five people or less. For larger parties or longer photo sessions, please email me for more information.

Please let me know if you have any questions. So excited to see many of you on October 13th! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was over there and not in Florida so I could take up this offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I lived near you Laura!! I'd really love to get some new photos of Q and I done but refuse to spend a ridiculous amount. Plus, you'd be so perfect for it :) just love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...