Monday, August 13, 2012

Caramel Apple Trifle

Ready for some deliciousness? 
When this dessert was served, it was devoured in record breaking time!

Recipe: Caramel Apple Trifle


Ingredients
  • 1 Baked Cake {apple, white or pound}
  • 1 can apple pie filling
  • 1 jar caramel sauce
  • Old Fashion Glazed Donuts {approximately 4-6 depending on size}
  • Prepared vanilla pudding
  • Coarsley chopped oatmeal cookies
Instructions
  1. In a trifle pan, layout all your ingredients starting with the donuts, pudding, cookies, caramel, cake, apple pie filling, pudding cookies...
  2. Continue layering until the trifle dish is full coating the top with cookie crumbs and caramel for appearance. You have the option of adding whipped topping too.








I found this recipe here.

Hope you enjoy!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. oh. my. word. - looks sooooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm a trifle girl for sure and this one looks awesome! Pinned it to make later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that looks good! saying hi from the pinterest hop- glad to follow! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! Love the flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG looks amazing. I pined this and will be making it soon!


    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you today through the blog hop, so glad I did. Your anniversary "letter" and photos were very touching. It's how I feel about my partner as well. Now following!
    Connie from Sadieloohoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from the Pinterest Blog Hop! Your trifle looks delish!! I'd love it if you'd visit me: http://www.designstashblog.com
    Hugs,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had this saved forever and never tried it! Thanks for the nudge ;) Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. HOLY WOW!

    Wow.

    Mmhmm. This is being saved. Yup. (Thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. good posting about Caramel Apple Trifle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...