Friday, January 20, 2012

Insta-Friday {My week in photos}

We seem to have one of those lives when someone asks "what did you do this week?" we normally respond with "not much." But when you take a moment to capture your week in a few photos, you see actually how much you've accomplished. Here's our little recap.

If you know our family, you know we mountain bike, everywhere. Well Sunday our daughter Rachel surprised her boyfriend with a bike. Now he can join us on all our adventures. 

A big step in my photography career, ordered business cards! 
Kinda makes if feel more official.
LOVING how they turned out!

We went winter ball dress shopping with our daughter. The owner of the store couldn't believe I was her mother! She said I looked way to young. {Made my week!}

 Homework! Homework! Homework! I volunteer in my daughter Charlie's class as a mom who grades papers at night. Mommy daughter time in front of the fire. Loved this.

One night I found my Charlie curled up in my robe, on my bed, cuddling my scarf, looking oh so sad. When I asked her what was wrong she told me she missed me when I was at work and her heart ached when she was at school. She wanted to sleep with my scarf because it smelled like me. {Talk about a tearjerker.}  

Charlie went to a TV Star themed party and went as Victoria Justice from Disney's Victorious. Wow with makeup and her hair all done up, she sure looked grown up.

I actually designed my first grab button for our 
I was pretty happy with the end result. 


I just love getting mail, especially if its a package! I received the necklace I ordered from Ashley at The Shine Project. It is just gorgeous {the photo doesn't do it justice}. You've got to check out her shop.


That sums up my week in photos! 
Find me on Instagram as @laurahernandez

Linked up with Insta-Friday!

9 comments:

  1. I think the logo is awesome! Very creative. May I ask you a silly question? Was that from Photoshop? I am pretty much "graphicly-ignorant." Haha! Also, I love the addition of your music. Good job, mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha! You are too funny. Yes I'm using Photoshop but I'm such a newbie and have SO much more to learn. We should link up soon! Email me momsgonnasnap@gmail.com. :)

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a nice week. I enjoyed the story about your daughter snuggling with your scarf. You know you are loved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynette. Just checked out your photos. Love that you volunteer! I'd love to link up together. Send me an email momsgonnasnap@gmail.com. :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy week!! Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks so much for sharing at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a fun week! thanks for stopping by my blog from the linky party! your daughters are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Love the bike as the present for your daughter's boyfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...