Friday, January 27, 2012

{Guest Post} Ellie from The Ellie Life

Today, Ellie from The Ellie Life is my speical guest.
You can read more about her from her blog.
She's being a voice for young teenage girls.
Hi sweet people!  I am so beyond excited to be posting here on Our Reflection. Laura is the absolute best!  I'm Ellie and I blog over at {The Ellie Life} 13 short weeks ago my blogging journey began and let me tell you....I am never looking back.  I blog about life, heartache, and all the giggles in between.  I have this crazy dream to create, educate, and inspire people with my story.  Hence the story behind why I tell it.  Actually that story started two short years ago when my best friend headed on up to heaven for a better view. This best friend also held the title daddy in my home & seeing him leave....taught me that each day is just another reason to feel blessed.  I have realized much more then ever imagined. At fifteen I still have much living and figuring to do. Still though the way I look at it....at least I have found something that makes me smile.  The Ellie Life isn't just my diary though as much as I'd just love to tell you so.  The Ellie Life is a place to come and be heard.  Because the story here.....is that everyone has a voice & I want to hear yours.  I Listen Lovely is my online "advice" column and let me be the first to tell you...that I am tickled pink to have answered over 2,000 questions to the most amazing people in the whole wide world.  The Ellie Life is your diary too.  This isn't just my story. This is our story.  Now come live it with me & embrace all the ups & downs of this pretty little world. 
{Heartache. Advice. Life. Teenage Stuff. Humor. Faith. & the pretty things along the way}
Come on over-stay a while. 
Love to you friends! 
-Ellie-

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...