Monday, June 4, 2012

What summer means to you... Link-Up!

The summer is definitely coming, if not already here for some of us. 

You might not know but Summer is one of my favorite seasons.
To me summer is full of warm weather, beach trips, bike rides
by most of all, family vacations.

What better way to get inspiration for summer
than from your blogging friends, right?

So here it is, the Here Comes the Summer linky party.
Eat.Enjoy.Live
The Host

Co-Hosts


This 'party' is going on all week! So come and link up.

You can link up anything as long as its summer themed. Your co-hosts and I will be posting about summer all week. 

Here are the rules:

1. Follow your host and co-hosts.
2. Linked posts must be about summer.
3. Go and find some inspiration!

Feel free to grab a button for the bottom of your posts too.

Looking forward to reading your posts!


7 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea! Thanks for co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise I didn't follow yur blog already! Whoops bad co-host lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! I live in Costa Rica, so it's pretty much summer year-round (don't spite me, okay?!?) So much fun linking up with you and making new pals. Thanks for the par*tay, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I found this hop! Great theme and thank you for hosting...now time for me to check out the other links and get some inspiration. Summer here I come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...