Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Healthy Living Linky Par-tay!


I'm SUPER excited today t be co-hosting this awesome new linky par-tay with Kristina from City Corporate to Suburb Mama. I've always struggled with a healthy lifestyle. We tent to eat out way to much and I can always find an excuse to not go to the gym. We'll its time for a change. God gave me this body to treasure, not abuse, and its time I start doing my part.

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy,
and you are that temple. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17


If you're a regular on Kristina's blog, you know she's passionate about making things as simple as possible. Rarely does she follow a recipe if it has more than 5-6 steps. Now that's my kind of recipe!

One of her goals when she first started blogging was to show that it's possible to overhaul your lifestyle, one step at a time, so that it doesn't seem too overwhelming. She hopes she accomplish this when she does her simple steps to healthy living! 

Hello Salad                              Goodbye Cake


I'm thrilled to share this journey with you and have you share what you've learned as well. I'm pleased to have some wonderful ladies co-hosting today with me:



Of course, there must be a few rules...but we'll try to keep them simple...

 

1. Follow me, the host and other co-hostesses.

2. You can post about anything, as long as it's a simple step towards a healthier lifestyle. Including tips for "green" living would be fantastic! We ask that you avoid the following:

Processed foods
Artificial ingredients
Anything from a box

{My first reaction, "Oh my gosh, that's all I eat!"} Seriously.

3. Share the love. Check out at least 3-4 other posts and introduce yourselves. The thing I love most about linky parties is that you get to meet so many amazing people! 

4. Have fun!

I'm so excited you're here and can't wait to see what you have to share with us.






6 comments:

  1. Hahah lol! I used to be just as bad with what eat, and sometimes we still have some semi-processed stuff but I am trying to move more towards making as much as we can and incorporating as much fresh food as possible. This pregnancy has actually really helped me make great strides towards that because I can't eat anything with much sugar or much salt soo that means a lot gets homemade! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for co-hosting, lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love salad. Especially in the summertime. Have a great day. I am following you with GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! I'm so excited about this link up party and can't wait to see all the great ideas that are added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great link up! I don't have anything to link up.. yet.. but I'm stoked to check out the links! :)
    -Baylee
    stopcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...