Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday 10: 10 Things You'll Find in my Purse

Linking up today with

Mom2MemphisandRuby

I love how this week we've started using "themes". I'm all about that! This weeks theme is
"10 Things You'll Find in my Purse. {Kinda scary to let you see what mine actually looks like!}
I think you'll defiantly be able to tell I'm a "mom" rockin my Kids Bop CD!
Kids Bop CD, Business Cards, Wallet, Lip Gloss, Pass It Forward SHINE Cards,
Keys, My Purse, Earphones, Inhaler and Notepad.

That's a peak inside my world. Happy Tuesday!






9 comments:

  1. I have the same pink notebook and it is usually in my purse too. Hmm.. now that I think about it I didn't see it when I did this post. Love the color of your bag... I am seeing lots of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love that you have that CD! :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I am not the only that has to carry an inhaler with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I purposely chose something other than my inhaler but I must carry it with me everywhere. You are so organized! I need business cards. :) Thanks for linking up this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I don't stay organized I kinda freak out. A little OCD. Just kidding.

      Delete
  5. I have the same red inhaler in my purse. Malika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...