Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sponsor {Love}

Hi Everone! Can you tell I'm excited? In the short amount of time I've been blogging I've met so many remarkable people who continously sending inspiration, reinforcement and priase. I've been truly blessed.

Would you be interested in sponsoring Our Reflection?
Good news, it's FREE!
I would love to work together! Since I’m new to opening up sponsor spots, I am offering to place your 200x200 button on my sidebar for FREE in the month of February! {Limit on 15 sponsor spots.} The only thing I ask is you display one of mine on yours. I want to help you promote and grow your blog or small business.You will also have the option to have a feature post, guest post and/or giveaway!
If you would like to advertise your shop, all I ask is that you would do a monthly giveaway on my blog. With a giveaway, a dedicated blog posts will be featured and include information about your business, photos, important links, current specials or promotions. As well as endorsements on my Facebook and Twitter pages! Dedicated blog posts are an excellent way to increase traffic to your site and get your name out there even more.
Are you interested in posting?
I’m always looking for guests to post on my blog. I reserve the right to turn down guest posts and sponsors if your blog isn’t family friendly.
Email me:
Momsgonnasnap (at) gmail (dot) com

Look forward to working with you!
Blessings,
Laura

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...