Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photo Challenge Winners: Spring

This weeks link up is a very special blogging friend, Lena from Mom2MemphisAndRuby!

Interested in being a guest judge?

Here are Lena's top picks...

1st Place WINNER: Great Contradictions 
This reminded me of a shot I could have taken of my own son. I love the "free-spirited" feeling in the picture and kites have always reminded me of Spring!  I think it embodies this week's theme perfectly!

2nd Place WINNER: Jess Velarde
This is one of the most stunning & effortlessly beautiful shots I've seen in a long time.  
The lighting, the colors, the flowers... perfection!  

3rd Place WINNER: Regi Create
Cherry blossoms in bloom!  Everything about this photo reminds me of Spring and a fresh new beginning!  
It's a beautiful photo, the colors are amazing!  Great shot!

If your photo was in the top three, CONGRATULATIONS! You rocked it this week!
Winners please contact me at momsgonnasnap@gmail.com.

Lena choose next weeks photo theme to be "FACELESS PORTRAITS!"

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Read here to see how it works to be considered a winner.
Link up opens this Friday morning so be ready!
A little secret, those first to link their photos get major hits.
Our Reflection


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE being a judge! There were some awesome entries! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lena! And everyone else! I love these posts so much. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cherry blossom pic is beautiful. love the other two as well. really captures Spring!

    Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited for 'faceless portraits'. I love abstract titles. Thanks for hosting.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! All the pictures were stunning. This was my first weekly challenge and I loved it. I'm trying to rediscover my love for photography while challenging myself to learn more about the technical side. I am super excited for "faceless portraits." Creativity is endless with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all FABULOUS shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to come and be a part of a really gorgeous necklace giveaway I’m having!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful pics. I wholeheartedly agree with what Lena picked. Fabulous.

    Tami xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...