Friday, November 9, 2012

Instagram SPAMMERS

Are you an Instagram user?
Most of us are. 
It's a fanatic way to share the ins and outs of our daily lives though pictures.

Click HERE to view my Instagram profile.

Lately though, Instagram have been bombarded with SPAM comments.
If you're like me, I didn't know how to remove comments left by others.

Hope this helps....

Apple iOS Devices

To delete your own comments on any photo or any comments on your own photo:

Example of SPAM comment.

1. Tap the "comment" button below the photo.

2. Swipe your finger to the right over the comment you'd like to delete in order to reveal a trash can icon and a reply icon.

3. Tap the trash can icon and select to Delete & Report Abuse or Delete.
  Source
Take that spammers!
 Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. No I just need to figure out how to delete them on my android - no joy so far :(

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Laura for this. I was just having some issues yesterday on a picture I posted. I assume they found me through a hash tag. Me and my husband could not figure this out for the life of us. Thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! Good to know!!! It's been driving me NUTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tip! I have been getting a lot of these spam comments lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. That is good info to know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...