Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIWW + Winner Results of the SHINE ON Tee!

Don't forget... Today is the last day to get entered to win the
FREE AD SPACE on Casey Wiegand's blog for the entire month of April! There are daily entry options in case you've already entered.

This is the first What I Wore Wednesday. As a photographer, I'm not normally the one in front of the lens but I've gotten so tired of using the same pictures over and over again so it was time for something fresh.

Black Lace Top / Kohls
Jeans / Old Navy
Boots / Forever21

Linking up today with The Letter 4
FindingBeautyintheOrdinary.com
pleated poppy


Momma Go Round

Now for the exciting part! The winner of The Shine Projects SHINE ON TEE is:
Beth from dot... in the city! Congratulations!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! LOVE your lacy top! and your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kinda style...casual, chic! Love your look and glad to have found your blog thru the letter 4 linkup. Enjoy your day:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that shirt! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures (and the outfit!). You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures and the outfit! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your boots and your watch ^_^

    Mary, MI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, I got your email about needing the info for the giveaway - I had emailed you the stuff on 3/9 but for some reason, I know a lot of my emails are going to people's spam folder. So, I wanted to leave a comment instead of just emailing you back to make sure you got it. I can send the email again if you need, just let me know. And, you can delete this comment after you read it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see it. :( Could you send it again now? momsgonnasnap@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    love the booties! but i love buttons on anything

    happy wiww!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you from the #WIWW posts. What a pretty photo session. I hope you'll share this post over at my little fashion linky:

    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/03/spring-trend-neon/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...